Our server paging systems enable your servers to spend more time with guests instead of waiting in the kitchen for orders. When an order is ready, the kitchen staff simply pages the server so they know the order is ready to be picked up. And since servers spend more time on the floor, check averages are higher and tables are turned faster.
Our standard server paging system is a low cost option that is easy to use and offers one touch operation. The UHF transmitter can page up to 99 servers. The unit is wireless and can easily be moved from one location to another, without the requirement for an electrical outlet. This is ideal for your kitchens, bars, etc. You can use multiple T9550LCK transmitters if you wish to page servers from different locations throughout your restaurant. “Manager re-page” function will notify a manager if a server fails to pick up food after a preset time has expired.
- Wireless pager programmability.
- Molded Lexan case.
- All-page feature.
- Changeable default settings of 1,2 or 3 vibes.
- Economically priced.
- Crystal-controlled frequency.
- Works with all Service Pagers.
- Handles up to 99 pagers.
- Range test mode.
- Operates on battery or 110V / 220V.
- Built-in Plexiglas name board.
- Built-in battery meter.
- Overall size: 8.5" x 11".
- UHF frequency (420 - 470 MHz).